We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to ensure that the right processes and practices are implemented across the depot operations, ensure that spare parts for trucks repairs and project related materials are procured in a timely manner by the schedule officers, ensure al! systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards, monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Ensure purchase of materials, plan inventory and oversee store efficiency
- Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPls
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Establish production KPls and conduct quality assessments
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high mcral.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance Ensure that trucks are repaired in a timely manner by ensuring that parts are made available as at when required by the purchasing officers.
- This position is open preferably to a male candidate
- 2 - 3 years of experience in the same role in a notable organization
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc./HND in Mechanical engineering and any other related qualification
- Candidate aged between 35 – 45 years.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000 (Net)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.