We seek an Operations Lead to organize and oversee the daily operations. You will ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive, working closely with the CEO to set strategic goals and developing plans to deliver effectively and efficiently. This is an exciting opportunity for a fast-rising generalist interested in factoring, fintech, or financial services to impact the education sector significantly.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth operations.
- Support the finance department with processing factoring transactions by ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of information and documentation required for factoring.
- Maintain accurate records of all operational documentation.
- Support clients, addressing inquiries and assisting with operational matters.
- Ensure data accuracy and compliance with company policies and industry standards.
- Support the CEO in managing relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Contribute to building a high-performing operations team.
- Create and maintain all internal performance dashboards.
- Proven experience as a Lead for Operations, or equivalent position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in factoring, banking, fintech, or related industries
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements in Nigeria
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to support operational leadership roles and develop team management skills.
- Proficiency in modern work collaboration tools and familiarity with financial software.
Remuneration: NGN 500,000 - 750,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.