HC solutions Limited
Management & Business Development
This position is responsible for the collection of receivables and post-sales activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Communicate with customers to ensure follow-through with payments
- Coordinate with the legal department to make contracts for customers.
- Responsible for the development and management of the client database complete with a record of all transactions
- Coordinate with legal and finance departments within the Group to ensure strict compliance with regulations (external and internal)
- Receive inquiries, and complaints from customers and handle them appropriately
- Property allocation to all clients
- Coordinate with external agents on collection activities
- Coordinate with the finance and reporting department to create weekly and monthly reports to senior management on the status of receivables and payments.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc degree in any discipline
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a professional environment especially in sales
- No experience in real estate sales is necessary as extensive training is provided on the job
- Ability to work with different types of customers with different social backgrounds.
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Familiar and fluent in computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Internet.
Remuneration: NGN 4,283,100 - 8,035,913 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.