Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- The purpose of this role is to oversee delivery of all the Social Development projects of the Host Communities Development Trust (HCDT). This includes responsibility for: Implementation of all social initiatives, Construction and commissioning of new infrastructure, Maintenance & upgrade of existing infrastructure
- As Lead Project Manager, you are to ensure all projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, fit for purpose, and in accordance with relevant statutory/regulatory requirements.
- The Job Holder will establish specifications for contract work, schedule and supervise implementation, provide quality control and compliance with safety and environment standards.
- Academic qualification of a university degree / HND in any discipline
- Chartered Institute of Project Managers of Nigeria (CIPMN)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Minimum of 10 years professional Project Management experience in Nigeria
- Experience managing Programs or leading multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in different types of projects and project environments is a distinct advantage
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent project management and supervision skills with ability to work within and coordinate multi - discipline projects
- Good knowledge of design and visualization software
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical report writing skills and presentation skills.
- Possess commercial acumen
- Results-oriented, service-driven individual
- Highly organized and proactive; able to work independently, taking active ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Team player, with the ability to deliver outcomes under pressure and effectively engage with a wide variety of personalities
- Technology-enabled; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant professional and personal effectiveness tools.
Work Tenure: Fixed Term: 4 years. Renewable for an additional 4 years
Location: Port Harcourt. Nigeria
Note: Use HCDT Nov 2023 followed by the appropriate Position as the subject of your email and apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.