We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance, and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- 7 to 15 years experience
- Demonstrate excellent motivation, team leadership, and the ability to achieve goals and objectives.
- Focused, eloquent, God-fearing, super intelligent, and hardworking
- This position is open to preferably FEMALE candidates with HR skills.
- Someone that can run the company, get everyone moving and achieve results both in my presence and absence
- She must live and reside along the Lekki Ajah axis.