Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- This role is responsible for overall day-to-day Management and Administration of the Host Communities Development Trust (HCDT).
- This includes developing, overseeing \ implementation of, and reporting on the 5-year and annual Host Communities Development Plan(s).
- As Executive MACOM Lead, the job holder supports other members of the MACOM towards ensuring sustainably impactful development of the Host Communities while safeguarding the fundamental values, ethical principles and strategic direction of the Trust.
- The scope of work also includes accountability for: Conflict Management / Peace Building, Contracting & Procurement, Human Resources & Administration, Internal Audit
- Academic qualification of a university degree/HND in any discipline.
- Leadership / Management level experience in organizations or large departments responsible for delivering Programs with a social development focus.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Finance Sector in Nigeria.
- Master of Business Administration is an advantage.
Other Skills and Competencies:
- Strong ability to formulate strategy and effectively drive its implementation
- Excellent Personal, Peer & Organizational Leadership Skills.
- Ability to effectively manage Experts and Senior Professionals.
- Ability to make decision in -making skills.
- Strong Stakeholder & Conflict Management Capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented, service-driven individual
- Highly organized and proactive; able to work independently, taking active ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Team player, with the ability to deliver outcomes under pressure and effectively engage with a wide variety of personalities
- Technology-enabled; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant professional and personal effectiveness tools.
Work Type: Fixed Term: 4 years. Renewable for an additional 4 years.
Location: Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
Note: Use HCDT Nov 2023 followed by the appropriate Position as the subject of your email and apply
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.