Lottery/Gaming Operations Manager
Management & Business Development
Our Client is a value transfer organization that requires a team of intelligent, innovative, and creative individuals to join the marketing and operations department. The candidate must have the below skill and personality. Work experience in gaming/lottery and promotions is a key function of this role. Only apply if you have this experience.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop marketing plans and strategies in key industry
- Develop channel management strategy and different distribution models
- Build a strategic marketing plan, stating the objectives( Finacial, strategic, and non- financial objectives)
- Enable full market exposure, brand awareness, and sale growth
- Excellent management and business process skills
- Team management and delegation skill
- Excellent understanding of lottery and gaming business operation
- Results-oriented professional
- Very good communication skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven personality
- Good marketing brand strategy, choices, and decisions
- Extensive skill base to provide for the building and maintaining of strong internal and external agency relationships
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.