We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
We're a team of problem solvers who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We value velocity, curiosity, empathy, and diverse perspectives. Everyone on the team is excited about the scope of the problems we address and the potential impact our work can have on the global workforce. We realize that the value we provide comes with great responsibilities, and therefore make security and privacy our highest priorities.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer
- Sourcing for deposits as required in the target timeline
- Setting up and hosting client meetings toward achieving the target
- Maintenance of Liability Generation cabal of the organization
- Managing and upholding relationships with the organization’s clients.
- A minimum of 5 years of solid experience in Liability Generation (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Financial Institutions, Microfinance banks, etc.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Excellent Data Management Skills
- Strong Negotiation and closing skills
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
Remuneration: NGN 500,000 plus commission
At Kredi, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, and growth, and nurture potential. In addition to delivering success, you’ll join a fast-growing team that works & wins together. In this role, you'll be responsible for sourcing funds for placement in our various products and services at competitive rates from high-net-worth individuals, corporate investors as well and blue-chip organizations. You should be able to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. We expect you to pave your road, and build a prospect list based on your research across various tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.