Key Accounts Manager
Grand Oak Limited
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and manage relationships with various stakeholders (retailers, distributors, suppliers, and marketing agencies) to ensure the efficient distribution of products, increase sales and revenue, and improve brand recognition and reputation.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers, understanding their business needs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with key accounts to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Coordinating with internal teams such as trade marketing, production, logistics, and finance to ensure timely delivery of products and services to key accounts.
- Monitoring sales performance, identifying areas for improvement, and taking corrective actions to ensure targets are achieved.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and points of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine store product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes in connection with conducting sales calls.
- Representing the company at trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to promote the company's products and services and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc degree in business. sales or Marketing-related field. An MBA is an added advantage
- Proven and strong Brand, Commercial, and Trade marketing experience.
- 4 - 5 years of Sales and Key Account experience in beverage, CPG, or FMCG industries.
- Team leader with the ability to build strong relationships and drive success.
- High level of personal organization and attention to detail.
- Passion for developing brands and ability to influence stakeholders with confidence.
- Willingness to travel or be on the field up to 50% of working hours.
- Proficiency in English and additional language (Yoruba, Igbo, and/or Hausa) is an advantage.
- Analytical skills and experience using internal and external data sources (Nielsen, IRI/IWSR).
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong business acumen with an appreciation for commerciality
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities; strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Food service or consumer packaged goods experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.