IT Business Analyst
Primeguage Solutions Limited
Management & Business Development
As part of the Strategic Growth Team, the IT Business Analyst is responsible for facilitating the delivery of assigned projects on time within budget and scope under the Primegauge Solutions umbrella. You will be required to understand the various business processes and demonstrate analytical skills. You will work closely across multiple departments and working groups to solve issues and implement process changes with the end goal to make our team better. Using high levels of qualitative aptitude, you will research, develop, communicate, and implement new products, programs, processes and projects across various project environments. The candidate will facilitate the defining of business requirements and report them back to stakeholders. Typical project scope for this role includes executive work associated with overhaul of existing work flow processes inclusive of process flow documentation, data analysis, systems architecture, implementation, deployment and customization of new or existing businesses, development of reporting tools as well as training of staffs and stakeholders on new policies and procedures. Analyst should have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse the solutions and systems to improve overall performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The analyst will help create internal OKRs and SLAs that hold our teams to ambitious performance standards. Other responsibilities would include;
- Documenting the business requirements and facilitating communication between stakeholders to satisfy business needs. Consolidate information gathered from multiple sources
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Providing support during engagement meetings with functional leads (namely: Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Services) to facilitate the transformation and development of new requirements. Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses, and proposals and obtaining required approvals from IT management and project sponsors
- Supporting the management of ongoing IT projects and BA support requests and administrative needs. Document changes to the design and implementation of assigned projects. Document changes to the design and implementation of assigned projects.
- Supporting with the creation of training materials and documentation for application users and training new end users on other related applications
- Facilitating the monitoring of user adoption rates and responding as needed (e.g. additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
- Supporting with the planning, scheduling, and monitoring of IT-related project timelines, milestones, budget, and deliverables using appropriate tools to ensure the delivery of quality outputs on time and within budget
- Supporting with the development and delivery of progress reports, documentation, and presentations to clients (pitches and deliverables), stakeholders, and management IT
- Supporting with the coordination of project management activities of post-mortems/ process evaluation for each project and review recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements and provide a weekly status report of assigned projects/ tasks to the Senior Business Analysts
- Define, design, document, and maintain configuration specifications, business analysis requirements, and system processes
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Reporting on common sources of technical issues or questions and making recommendations to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years experience in IT Business / Quality Analysis
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or any related discipline
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Working knowledge of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall) methodology
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- This candidate must have the energy, intellect, and excitement to take on a work-in-process process and help to continually iterate to achieve industry excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform, additional job-related duties as requested.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to work independently, initiative, and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Fast learner with an interest in a broad range of business functions.
- Possesses astute attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
ABOUT PRIMEGUAGE SOLUTIONS:
Primeguage Solutions Limited is a leading business intelligence & e-business solutions development company with specialization in deploying enterprise automation systems across a wide cross-section of corporate, government & financial services institutions in Nigeria and other African countries. We design, develop, support, and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.