- Conducting due diligence and developing investment proposals to attract new investors.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that will expand the company’s investors base.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Maintains current knowledge about real estate financial opportunities available to corporate and individual clients
- Screening and appraisal of new investment opportunities.
- Participating in commercial negotiations relating to the structure and terms of any potential investment.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have:
- Not less than 5 - 7 years experience in a relevant investment business (e.g. financial institute, commercial bank);
- Excellent analytical, finance, and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Location: The post will be based in our regional office in Lekki, Lagos.
Salary: NGN120,000 - 150,000