Fatherland Global Corporation & Partners is seeking a highly-motivated, team-oriented professional to join the growing Investment Sales Division in Lagos, Nigeria. This position also provides excellent growth opportunities since it involves working closely with senior leadership in researching potential markets and structuring deals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with prospective investors
- Originate, execute and manage the marketing process of all listings to deliver exceptional execution results
- Have direct involvement during sales process
- Develop in depth understanding of market dynamics, values, and trends
- Develop business relationships with potential investors, presenting PPMs to them.
- Gathering required documents from investors to close each transaction on time.
- New business development through a variety of marketing tactics.
- Understanding urgency and priority with a focus on short deadlines.
- Responsible for outbound sales calls.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining leads in the system.
- Work with Executives on projects and presentations.
- Create, prepare, and maintain sales reports and other projects assigned by management.
- Proven ability to sell complex concepts or ideas.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in financial institutions
- Strong motivation and eager to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.