- Plan and implement organizational development strategies; manage human capital development activities, facilities management and other administrative duties
- Liaise with other departmental managers as to understand their HR development needs..
- Coordinate all recruitment activities in line with company policies and procedures.
- Establish and coordinate the performance management and career management processes to facilitate staff learning and growth.
- Establish and ensure proper maintenance of personnel records and organizational charts.
- HR Organizational Structure
- Use of Technology
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Effective Communication
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate in any discipline with 12years experience with the last 5 years in a similar position as advertised. Demonstrated commitment, skills, knowledge and experience to continued corporate growth and professional development.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Software.