- Recruiting, training, and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and Benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
HR OFFICER REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development, etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS, and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field