Hotel and Restaurant Manager
Western Lineage Business Concept
Management & Business Development
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating, and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation.
- To help to hire, train, and manage staff at the facility and maintain standards for the hotel itself, including maintenance and arranging repairs as necessary.
- Ensuring that bookkeeping is properly maintained, including processing payments and keeping room invoices up-to-date.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees, etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information, etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations, etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners, etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Must not be more than 37yrs old and reside on the mainland
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset to increase the hotel revenue
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 170,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.