We are looking for a Program Manager who is experienced in digital content creation for scalable programs. You will organize and coordinate programs, and will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing a staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Secure event partnerships which involve research, conference calls, proposals, and in-person meetings.
- Serve as a spokesperson for official events and programs.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Liaising with the marketing and communications team to increase awareness of programs
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Developing and implementing suitable strategies for the programs team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan for different projects
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Develop strategies for revenue-generating programs
- Manage the program team for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Communicating and coordinating event targets with the Marketing and Sales team
Budgeting and Financing:
- Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- 4 - 5 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Remuneration: NGN 371,000
Other Benefits: HMO, Pension