Head of Practice
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Management & Business Development
Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Preparation of Technical Environmental Reports(Environmental Audits, Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Management Review, Environmental Monitoring Reports etc)
- Negotiation of Contracts with Clients and ensure jobs are professionally delivered according to agreed timelines.
- Daily management of the human and material assets of the business
- Growing the client base of the business
- Internal training of Junior staffers/new employees
- Conduction/management of field sampling exercises
- Maintaining all relevant accreditations without default
- Interfacing with relevant Environmental Regulatory Agencies(NESREA, LASEPA, NOSDRA, FMenv ,OGEPA etc)
- Minimum of 5yrs post-graduate Practice in Environmental Consultancy
- Familiar with all National Environmental Standards and Norms.
- Fluent in the preparation of Environmental Audit Reports, Environmental Compliance Monitoring, Environmental Impact Assessments, and other such environmental reports.
- Professional Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must be a good manager of human and material resources.
- Must have a fair knowledge of the operations of Environmental Monitoring Equipment.
- Must have impeccable writing ability.
Location: Otta,Ogun State
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.