To support the delivery of events in line with the annual events plan, ensuring that all events are delivered to high standards, and supporting the company’s strategic plan.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Oversee strategic and creative development of corporate events to amplify our brand story and image at national and international trade shows and events.
- Develop and manage external partners and vendors for multiple events.
- Participate with peers in creating and executing the Corporate Marketing strategy.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Relevant, progressive experience.
- Proven skills in interacting with executive/senior management teams.
- Exemplary project management and decision-making skills.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- Exemplary communicator and collaborator; able to work
with a variety of teams and personalities, possessing excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.