A credit-led fintech is seeking a CMO to drive customer acquisition and create traction.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Generating large volumes of qualified leads, which we will directly market to using a combination of channels (SMS, calls, physical visits)
- Increase the count of loans disbursed each month not just by sourcing new leads but creating messaging that increases conversion rate and retention rate
- Increase borrower retention rate by marketing to and communicating with current NeoCash borrowers
- You will manage the brand to ensure consistent communication of the organization’s mission and values across all channels and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and promoted at all times
- Develop and execute the short-term and long-term Growth strategy
- Set-up, manage, and monitor day-to-day performance of paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels – SEM, social, and offline
- Optimize yield across channels through A/B testing, ROI analysis, and experimental campaign design
- Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search
- Monitor SEM health via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and related software & reporting tools
- Own content development on all our social channels and website
- Capitalize on popular trends and brainstorm ideas to attract PR and attention from creators
- Hire and manage a junior digital marketer and content strategist
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop strategic marketing initiatives that increase the number of loans booked
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, including online and offline marketing
- Experience working with an industry leader is a big plus
- A track record developing growth strategy either via SEO or paid Ads (Web, Video, Social, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals)
- Communications: You should be thinking in terms of messaging and communication to optimize the borrower experience and build trust with borrowers in Nigeria
- Financial services: You should understand the fundamentals of banking, especially SME lending
- Management: Experience in managing or closely collaborating with a marketing team; Experience partnering with diverse cross-functional teams to deliver critical business outcomes
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Community Builder: You should be a skilled networker who builds personal relationships with partners, customers, and advocates
- Reporting & Monitoring: Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for use in discovering actionable insights, comfortable with Excel
- Creative: Skilled at brainstorming newsworthy ideas and generating buzz.
- Plugged into pop culture, entertainment, and social media trends
- You should know what success looks like.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian market
- Results-oriented: Strategic, focused on outcomes, Experimental
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.