• Ensure equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion
• Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
• Evaluate and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Identify staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
• Ensure proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
• Maintain records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work. Executes plans, policies, and programs in all operational and administrative affairs.
• Develop budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
• Consult with operating officials on program plans in relation to fiscal capacity.
• Supervise management planning activities as job analysis, organization studies, workflow, and simplification of systems and procedures.
• Supervise the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy.
• Formulate current and long-range programs, plans, and policies for departmental programs.
• May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
JOB QUALIFICATION/ REQUIREMENTS
• 10 -15 years Proven experience as an Administration manager
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• BSc/BA in business administration or relative field