- To ensure the creation, development and implementation of a clear strategic plan designed to grow each unit of the business
- To support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results from measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree, preferably but not limited to Finance, Account, Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
- Must have worked in the Contracting/Project Environment
- Minimum 12 years post qualification
- Minimum of 5 years in a management level where he or she is responsible for the profit and loss of the organization.
Skills & Competencies
- Project Management qualification (PMP/PRINCE2) and experience in using the tools is an advantage
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good people development, management and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
Experience with tendering for contracts techno-commercial issues
Large network of contacts to be evidenced by previous employments and roles played
A strong and confident leader, focused, organized, multitasker
Possess high-quality Management Proficiency.
Demonstrate strong self-drive