We are looking to hire a General Manager with experience in Business Development of Chemical/ Petrochemical raw materials who is highly skilled in managing entire business functions such as Sales & Business Development, Accounts, and Finance, and Supply Chain Management to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
(i) Sales and Business Development:
- Managing International sales and responsible for the development of different strategic plan to achieve business objective and drive Nigeria subsidiary to profit.
- Solely responsible for Identifying new business opportunities in Nigeria to increase the sales revenue and retention of the existing customer by attractive customer management.
- To develop End Users and sales for Asia Petrochemicals portfolio of products. Operate and Manage business operations within Nigeria with respect to invoicing, custom clearance, and financial transfers.
- Handle day to day enquiries from the customers Nigeria and check with the team in UAE for updated prices.
- Manage complete Business development and Key Account handling for the Nigeria Subsidiary.
- Monitoring competitor activity and industry trends in Nigeria to identify opportunities for Business Development.
- Meeting with clients in person in Nigeria to finalize contracts, discuss product features, and ensure that all parties are clear on terms and conditions.
- Strategize and plan the sales process, forecasting on existing market, key accounts management, expenses, profitability, and market analysis.
(ii) Expense Management/Cost Control:
- Must look after the OPEX for the Nigeria subsidiary, make a budget for the day-to-day expenses relating to the complete operation.
- Responsible for effective financial management and sales forecasting. Should have experience in finance and account’s function, regarding monthly P&L report and ascertaining the financial position of the Nigeria Subsidiary.
- Must be aware about the banking facilities related to the international trade.
(iii) Supply Chain Management:
- Must have experience in complete supply chain activities and Import shipments of DG/NON-DG cargoes in various ports in Nigeria.
- Must have Complete awareness on transportation rules pertaining local dispatch.
- Should be well versed with the documentation related to the shipments, Customs clearance formalities in Nigeria.
- Must have knowledge on shipping terms (INCO Terms) for Import/Export.
- Industry: Petrochemical Trading Experience is required
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in chemical Trading Industry Qualification:
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical (Engineering or Graduation) and Post Graduation in MBA International Business.
- Candidate must be experienced in managerial level handling international sales (Specially import) in any petrochemical trading companies in Nigeria with exposure in above industries in the previous role.
- Must have experienced in import activities and foreign trade norms and managing all day-to-day activities such as Sales & Business Development, Accounts & Finance and Supply Chain Activities.
Product Segments (Chemical -Raw Materials)
- Printing, Flexible Packaging & Ink Industry
- Paint & Coatings
- Resin Manufacturing
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Adhesives & Construction Chemicals
- Detergents & Soaps
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Remuneration: USD 3000- 3500 + Benefits (Accommodation & Vehicle)- Negotiable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.