Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to develop and implement strategies towards achieving optimal member satisfaction and ensuring a good working environment, with strong focus on the Club’s objectives. To run the Club in accordance with the standard operating policies and procedures as set out by the Trustees and General Committee Members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
General Club Management:
- Support Management Council in all strategic planning efforts.
- Drive the conversion of at least 10% of inactive members to active fee-paying members through service delivery.
- Operate the club within the required government regulations, club rules and overall Management Council policies.
- Maintain effective oversight in all service touch points of the Club.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to supervisors to drive Club’s sustainable service.
- Ensure optimum service and comfort of members and their guests, while upholding the rules of the club.
- Drive compliance with club (administrative and sporting) standards on Health, Safety, Environment.
- Ability to analyze the Nigerian hospitality market, explore opportunities and implement strategies.
- Demonstrable excellent presentation, business writing and communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate and handle members’ complaints.
- Proactive, go-getter and strong commitment to service excellence
- Very good resource (human and material) management skills and strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Drive exceptional membership experience with great ambience, hospitality, maintenance and service operations.
- Drive club vision and execute in alignment with strategic directions to achieve desired results.
- Expand bar and catering activities with automation that is beyond today and tomorrow.
- Identify and position human resources to optimize service delivery.
- Focus energy on what works to drive operational excellence across every section.
- Communicate the Club’s vision and values, by visibly supporting and implementing policy.
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and integrity with members, guests, and staff.
- Establish high performance standards and appropriately incentivize staff for consistent excellent results.
- Institutionalize a service culture among all staff that meets international standards.
- Implement models for measuring and improving service standards across all sections of the club.
- Deploy resources using the manpower audit as benchmark for realignment and productivity restructuring.
- Drive employees towards being best in class for engagement, supervision and thereby value delivery.
- Ensure recruitment is competency-based which follows global hospitality culture and attributes.
Staff Development & Motivation:
- Ensure effective training, coaching, counselling, and reward strategies to maintain highly motivated staff.
- Increase management's effectiveness through people oriented and highly disciplined managers.
- Implement new scorecard/performance evaluation system for employees.
- Recognize social events for staff (birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc.)
- Ensure the conduct of staff satisfaction and engagement survey once a year.
- Maintain at least 85% of a highly engaged and satisfied workforce.
- Establish strong supervisory levels down the ladder from management.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc./HND in Management, Finance, Economics or Business-related discipline.
- A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or higher Degree in other related field is an added Advantage.
- Certification in Hospitality Management or professional equivalent in any hospitality institution.
- Membership of Professional Association in Leisure and Hospitality Industry.
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in the hospitality industry, 5 years of which must be at the Senior Management level and relating with the Board or Executive Management
- Head of Admin
- Head of Finance
- Head of Food & Beverage
- Head of Membership Services
- Head of Hall Operations
- Head of Protocols
- Strong leadership
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Customer Oriented & attention to detail
- High Energy Level
- Good verbal and written communication
- Awareness & Industry knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adaptive to change
Remuneration: NGN 700,000 - 800,000 Net
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.