Successful candidates will be responsible for the following
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective customers.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers.
- Overcoming prospective customers' objections.
- Ensuring the retention of profitable customers over a long period.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- BSC or HND in business, marketing, sciences, or related field.
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.