Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The Business Manager will manage the overall operations of the fast-growing fashion stores.
- The Business Manager will be accountable for the effective and successful management of the productivity, sales & marketing, customer experience, quality control, and logistics; initiating and implementing strategies that promote rapid business growth and expansion while co-creating an outstanding employee experience.
- Website updating
- Coordination of content creation, copy and caption writing and social media calendar
- Social media management and planning
- Forecast sales and harness team efforts to attain projected income/revenue.
- Monitor closely, customer satisfaction coefficients and confirm return customers.
- Advocate excellent customer experience across all aspects of the business.
- Ensure product quality levels conform to brand image and the audience is well served.
- Logistics handling between manufacturers and fabric sources
- Coordination of influencer marketing
- Report to upper management.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. degree in any discipline
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Must be able to communicate well in English both verbally and written.
- Strong Microsoft Office application skills.
- Candidate should be a self-starter
- The ideal candidate will be both passionate and interested in men’s fashion
- Must be social media savvy and have a solid knowledge of fashion
- The Candidate must be interested in fashion trends and be able to work without supervision.
- Digital and e-commerce experience will be ideal
- Proactive and organized.
Work Type: The job is a remote job with occasional physical/logistics responsibilities
Location: Candidate must be based in Lagos
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 (starting salary)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.