Fashion Business Merchant
Management & Business Development
We are seeking an experienced Business Merchant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and negotiating business opportunities to grow the company's product and service offerings.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and implement marketing & advertising initiatives to drive sales for the company.
- Develop, grow, and manage a portfolio of Sellers that will consistently supply sustainable stock of high-end declutter from their Wardrobes and Stores.
- Identify and evaluate potential business opportunities to grow the company's product and services offerings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of products and services to customers
- Analyze market trends and customer insights to identify new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners and customers
- Meet business development targets
- Implement growth strategies to grow monthly sales numbers on our website and social media platforms.
- Drive online brand awareness and offline door-to-door marketing activities in line with revenue goals.
- Monitor & Manage the operations of all departments/teams; logistics, sales, quality control, photography, and accounts in accordance with overall company goals.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- At least five (4) years of experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise/fashion business.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience in ethical leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding business development targets
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos. Applicants must reside within the Lekki Axis.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000.00 per month
Application Deadline: 27/02/2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.