Fashion Business Manager
Management & Business Development
We are a reputable company seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Bespoke Fashion Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting the production process from start to finish, ensuring timely and efficient delivery of our products to market. You will be expected to do sketching of designs, data-entry, optimization of the production process, and conduct quality control.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Supervise and oversee all production operations in accordance with overall company goals.
- Drive the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Conduct the management of production schedules and deadlines.
- Monitor and track inventory levels, ensuring that materials are available when needed.
- Monitor invoices, money-handling procedures, and bank processes.
- Conduct quality control checks on finished products to ensure they meet company standards
- Provide support to the production team as needed, including tasks such as data entry, scheduling appointments, and preparing reports.
- Provide sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Ensure safety and health precautions.
- Academic qualification of HND/BSc in any discipline
- Proficiency in free-hand design-sketching and illustrations
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in Bespoke Fashion Management or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of fashion production processes and procedures
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in the fashion business.
- People management, as well as coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate and organized production records and files
- Strong Business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Result-oriented with a can-do attitude and sales-driven.
- Creative, organized, analytical, and strategic.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Flexible, adaptable, and attentive to details.
- Time management & prioritization.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000.00 per month (Net)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Note: Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline: 27/02/2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.