We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all plaza-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Planning and Strategy: responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve the organization's goals and mandate of facility management.
- Team Leadership: provide direction, guidance, and support to team members, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Decision-Making: liaise with the Head of Facility Management, evaluate and make important decisions that impact the team /department that is aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Setting Objectives and KPIs: follow and run with established clear and measurable goals for their teams or departments, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress and success in line with the organizational goal.
- Budget Management: In many cases, responsible for managing budgets, including planning and controlling expenses within allocated resources.
- Performance Evaluation: assess the performance of their team members/staff workforce, providing feedback, conducting performance appraisals, and making decisions regarding promotions and training.
- Communication: Managers must communicate organizational goals to all stakeholder[tenants, staffs, government interphase], changes, and expectations and relay feedback and concerns from the team to Head of Facility Management.
- Compliance: Ensuring that the team or department adheres to company policies, industry regulations, and legal standards is another responsibility.
- Reporting: Managers prepare and render [Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly] reports to management, providing updates on team or department performance.
- Networking and Relationship Building: Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders is important for a manager, especially in roles that involve external interactions.
- Crisis Management: Handling crises and emergencies that may arise within the scope of their responsibilities.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- HND, B.SC, and any additional certification in Office Management are a plus
- Communication dynamics
- PMP and data Analytics are added advantages.
- Proven work experience as a manager, team lead or similar role
- Degree in business management or other similar degree in business administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills and Solid writing ability.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive nature.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.