You must be a creative self-starter and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial space that is mission-driven, results and growth oriented. Able to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, brand ambassador and able to maintain a balance among priorities.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Track the CEO's commitments, goals, projects, tasks, and deadlines
- Ensure items are effectively delegated, re-prioritized, or addressed, navigating conflicting demands and time pressure
- Organize and attend select meetings, take notes, capture action items, and ensure follow-through
- Anticipate and address problems proactively
- Represent the Chairman in internal and external communications
- Draft and edit correspondence that is often sensitive and confidential
- Manage administrative and operational issues
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar; ensure his time is allocated to the highest priorities
- Prepare expense reports
- General ADHOC duties; including ordering items and organizing the office
- Support partner's relationship development
- Conduct research and analysis on potential partners/markets
- Follow up on contacts made by the CEO; support the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Track relationship developments in database or CRM
- Help key CEO meetings and teams to be effective
- Research and prepare select reports and materials
- Help build the strongest possible team
- Promote and market the business.
- Interviewing, recruiting, training, and disciplining staff
- Plan work schedules for individuals and teams.
- Deal with guest complaints and comments.
- Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Ensure the security of the hotel is effective.
- Maintains files of all contracts employees, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Identify opportunities to drive change towards productivity.
- Drive individual high performance through regular one-on-ones.
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high guest measures.
- Conduct routine inspections of the public areas of the hotel, recognizing and correcting any potential safety hazards and addressing cleanliness issues.
- Apply and monitor existing SOPs. and enforce the rules and policies of the hotel.
- Solicit guest feedback regarding hotel services and facilities and take corrective action to solve any reported deficiencies.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems, as necessary.
- Chair monthly team meetings and hold regular team briefings to ensure the team is engaged with the overall corporate vision.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives.
- Maximize revenue opportunities through analyzing sales figures and effective forecasting.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditures.
- Set and achieve sales and profit targets.
- Analyse sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies.
- Effectively manage all controllable costs and site P&L
- Prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports and meet deadlines.
- Monitor staff payroll and manage wages.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Executives,
including experience in Operations
- Passion for results and our mission
- Expert-level verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to use outstanding interpersonal, political navigation, and communication skills to build strong relationships and negotiate challenging situations.
- Highly organized, and highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organization skills; able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity such as being responsible with sensitive information.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Flexible and adaptable - key.
- Comfortable in a high-performing, fast-paced and quickly growing organization; demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and able to pick up other applications quickly
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills; able to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
Location: Ikeja, Omole Estate (reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work is required)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.