We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organise events that will make an impact on our target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to events marketing, promotions, budget and time constraints.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Liaise with the association to find out the exact event requirements.
- Produce detailed proposals for new events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, and budgets)
- Research possible sponsors and secure sufficient categories of sponsorship for the event
- Research venues, suppliers, and contractors, then negotiate prices and hire.
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicize and promote the event.
- Manage all pre-event planning, organizing guest speakers, media, and delegate packs.
- Coordinate suppliers, handle queries, and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
- Managed a team of event day staff, giving full briefings.
- Organise facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality, and the media.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events.
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as an event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office & Social Media
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent team working skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.