We are looking to hire an experienced event marketing manager who will be responsible for marketing events that promote company’s products or services.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Managing the design and production of flyers, brochures, posters, banners, and other print materials used for marketing events
- Developing an event marketing strategy including goals, objectives, and target audiences
- Coordinating with internal departments to ensure that all materials are printed or created in time for the event
- Communicating with clients to address concerns or answer questions about an event’s progress
- Researching trends in event planning to develop new ideas for future events
- Minimum academic qualification of a HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.