Uncle Stan's Foods
Management & Business Development
We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager with a very positive attitude to assist our organization in coordinating outdoor events.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Source and negotiate with customers.
- Be in charge of hiring personnel that will assist in preparing and serving at events.
- Target customer's objectives.
- Coordinate production preparation operations.
- Lead promotional activities for the company in venues.
- Ensure service is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Provide updating to senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/BA in Marketing, Hospitality Management or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Events Management or similar role.
- Skilled in project management.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knack for problem-solving.
- Customer service orientation.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks.
- Ability to communicate with different customers.
- Effective communication both in writing and verbal.
- Incredibly detailed oriented.
- Amazing time management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.