Customer Relationship Manager
Management & Business Development
We are looking for an ideal candidate to fill the role of a Customer Relationship Manager
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Responsible for identifying top-tier customers for subsidiaries categorized under the new business portfolio
- Responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining client relationship on behalf of Dangote Industries Limited
- Build and maintain long term strategic relationships with assigned distributors and top tier customers to realize maximum value for Dangote Industries Limited Conduct periodic client/customer satisfaction surveys and reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the new business products/services.
- Perform Customer Journey Mapping for top tier customers across all channels to identify customer experience improvement opportunities with a view to driving customer satisfaction.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the Group, follow up on new business opportunities and communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Design and implement market entry strategy into new business markets.
- Provide feedback on customers’ concerns to Sales Teams/Representatives in relevant locations, escalate where applicable and follow up to ensure prompt resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and present periodic reports on all top tier customer relationship management activities.
- Conduct assessment of overall new business performance against set objectives and identify areas of improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other units to acquire and manage all strategic customer data using a robust CRM platform/tool
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in a similar role, with at least two (2) years at middle management level
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and develop/grow existing businesses
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation across various industries
- Strong analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.