Business Development Officer
Management & Business Development
We seek to hire a young enthusiastic person with a desire to build a career Business Development in the capital market.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract new client companies
- Identify & develop relationships with clients (new and existing) through high-level marketing calls. Offer market intelligence, present at pitches and business development meetings, and actively introduce colleagues
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Produce excellent quality, well-written documents that add value to an assignment
- Be responsible for all activities revolving around following up and converting aspiring prospects, corporate clients, and partners into paying clients.
- Be on the front lines negotiating deals with clients; and responsible for selling our services directly to a corporate organization with a focus mainly on large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises.
- Update and refine our sales and growth strategy
- Manage & maintain excellent & long-term relationships with clients that are built on trust
- Create, develop, and deliver events that offer clients and senior candidates the opportunity to network
- Listen to and interpret client requirements, developing commercially sound solutions
- Professionally manage and deliver all assignments won, to successful completion
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Business administration or any related field
- Minimum of 1 year of proven experience as a Sales Person is an added advantage
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche
professional websites like LinkedIn, HubSpot
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.