Crystal Finance Company limited
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Evaluating and reviewing of clients’ credit proposals for approval or rejection based on credibility, potential revenue, and losses to maintain a good balance between returns and risk exposures.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Memorandum (CAM) for Management and Board consideration and Approval
- Conducting credit search from an approved Credit Bureau
- Booking of loans in line with approved terms and conditions
- Proper documentation and updating of the loan files
- Render timely reports to regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC, e.t.c) when required:
- Preparing monthly Portfolio AT Risk (PAR) with a summary of loan loss provision required
- Meet set deliverables.
- Assessment of credit proposal information (including financial information) as well as assessing the company affordability through proper analysis of the company’s financial statement in order to make a credit decision
- The identification, evaluation, and management of respective aspects of credit risks in close cooperation with other Financial risk Monitoring units Review and evaluation of Credit Applications.
- Credit compliance and support functions by ensuring that all conditions precedent to drawdown on approved loan applications are met in line with the Bank’s credit policy and regulatory framework
- Maintain tight control over all aspects of advance administration, with the primary objective to control credit risk within acceptable parameters
- Review and evaluation of Credit Applications.
- This position is open preferably to a male candidate.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related fields
- Must be smart and willing to learn.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Basic mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.