• Drive strategies to recruit executive students for doctorate and masters programs, and build a pipeline of prospects to ensure continuous enrollment growth and sell executive education services to companies.
• Minimum qualification: Degree
• Experience: mid to senior level
• Length of experience: minimum two years in education or service industry
• Remuneration: Negotiable performance based
• Executive Student recruitment - Develop and implement marketing/sales/recruitment strategies to drive students enrollment for Doctorate and Master programs to achieve cohort targets
• Company recruitment - Develop and implement marketing/sales strategies to executives for open-executive education programs and in-house company-specific programs
• Develop business presence in Nigeria, especially Lagos state, PH and Abuja
• Develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies to identify new student and company prospects
• Be the NiBS brand ambassador and country representative, preach the benefits of programs to increase students and company clients
• Build strong and cordial relationships with alumni and students to ensure their support for business development efforts.
• Support the development of NiBS Alumni in Lagos
• Manage program delivery in Lagos including lectures, student services and coordination with faculty
• Coordinating all activities with Accra office
• Own the responsibility for effective management of the office in Lagos
• Build and manage a team of 2-3 people – working from a virtual office
• Education – at least a Master degree
• Experience – at least 2 years of experience in business development, marketing and sales in the education or service sectors
• Attention to meeting deadlines and in submission of work related communication and reports.
1. Great marketing/sales/business development person with significant experience in student recruitment or customer recruitment in a service sector
2. Capable of engaging in executive level conversation and comfortable with discussions with senior executives
3. Ability to convey trust and credibility, great confidence with persuasive power to communicate effectively the benefits and value to differentiate our service from competing services.
4. Willingness to learn about services/products that require deep product knowledge.
5. Excellent report writing and strong presentation skills at executive level
6. Willingness to work under performance payment/bonus system
7. Executive level presence
Location: Lagos – Full-time
Salary - Negotiable