Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Management & Business Development
This position is also known as Junior Procurement Associate/Contracts Lead who works under high supervision and is responsible for the routine and basic tasks, such as communication with suppliers, price negotiation, monitoring vendors performance and communication with clients, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value
- Manages a portfolio of agreements and new requests
- On-time delivery, and cycle time.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking the lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure the most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, and amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Implements category strategic guidance and shares portfolio-specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge,
- A minimum of Bsc qualification
- A minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- communicates effectively,
- creates business value & competes to win in the marketplace
- Makes sound decisions.
- PtP knowledge
- System utilization & efficiency,
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.