Business Development Officer
Rekriut Human Resource Services
Management & Business Development
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Officer to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to develop and execute our content and business development strategies, working closely with the marketing, sales, and product teams to drive growth and engagement.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop and execute the company's business development strategy, including identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop and launch new products and services that meet the needs of our target audience.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales collateral and tools that support the sales process and drive revenue growth.
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors, including negotiating contracts and terms of service.
- Analyze and report on the performance of our content and business development initiatives, using data and insights to inform future strategies and tactics.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in business development, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write proposals and deliver effective presentations.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and insights to inform strategy and decision-making.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.