We are looking for an experienced Commercial/Business Development Manager to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform the competition and grow the brand.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- "Listen" to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “image”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences. Trade Fairs and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of Aviation or Oil and gas industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office. PowerPoint and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 - 500,000 gross per month. This is an equal opportunity hire.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.