We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this role. The individual will be responsible for coordination of PSC Blocks business activities with NUIMS and JOA business activities with Co-Venturers. Should have Good practical knowledge of Petroleum Business and Production process.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Consults with the organization to provide specific knowledge and expertise related to the commercial or business environment.
- Serves as subject matter expert to develop, and assess operations or current commercial strategy, guide client decisions, and make recommendations.
- Improve organizational effectiveness via commercial practice improvement initiatives.
- Promote fit-for-purpose use of commercial practices, standards, and tools.
- Support prioritization of commercial opportunities or negotiations on behalf of the business.
- Moderate to minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable on commercial or business subject matter expertise.
- The individual will be responsible for coordination of PSC Blocks business activities with NUIMS and JOA business activities with Co-Venturers. This includes maintaining excellent relationships, coordinating the resolution of budgetary/cash-call/performance issues, and coordination of governance meetings, and correspondence.
- Minimum academic qualification of a master's degree
- Minimum of 7 years of proven work experience
- Should have strong communication/interpersonal skills, coordination skills, business awareness & judgment,
- Have a good practical knowledge of Petroleum Business and Production process.
- Must be proficient in computing, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Commercial or business expertise related to the subject.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.