Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Kwik Company Ltd
Management & Business Development
Kwik Kapital Limited is a private equity company with multi-dimensional investment interests in Nigerian start-up companies with innovative business solutions to accelerate economic growth for the company and its subsidiary in the commodity export business. The business partnership, support and mentoring we provide our start-ups offer the leverage to break barriers and achieve success in commercializing their product or services and in building a viable business enterprise. With the recent growth driven by the desire to increase our market share and expand our business horizon, we seek to recruit a resourceful, competent and result-oriented person to join the team and fill the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Reports to the Managing Director/CEO.
- Responsible for planning, directing and will oversee the company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- The successful candidate will help the firm to execute its long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- The candidate will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to execute the company's vision, put procedures and resources in place to promote scaling, expansion, optimize weak areas, and coordinate with other department heads.
- The candidate will manage the export process of the subsidiary company, ensuring that the commodities meet the standards of the destination country.
- The candidate will be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
- The candidate will support the CEO in leading and influencing the implementation and achievement of the current and future strategic and operational plans per the approved Corporate Plan.
- Ensure a substantial Risk, Compliance and Governance Framework is embedded across the company.
- The COO will have an entrepreneurial mindset to assess and mitigate principal risks and compliance of the firm's business, together with its growth and profitability and ensure delivery of up to a 25% increase in ROI.
- Accountable for developing new business opportunities and sustaining valuable relationships with private and public sector stakeholders to ensure the firm's continuous expansion and business growth.
- Must possess a degree or post-graduate qualification in banking and investment-related discipline (Economics, Accounting, Finance & Management). Membership in a recognized professional body is a prerequisite for this position.
- Must possess fifteen (15) years of cognate work experience in the equity or investment industry, inclusive of 5 – 7 years in import and export-related business, direct commodity export experience is preferable.
- Must have the ability to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.
- Knowledgeable about export administration regulations as well as international commodity export regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of customs laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess exceptional leadership and management skills with a focus on securing strategic partnerships, business planning, people and financial management.
- Must demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for an organization’s vision, and motivates, leads and empowers others to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and commercial enterprises to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that may arise.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.