Chief Operating Officer
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Management & Business Development
A chief operating officer (COO) is the corporate executive who oversees ongoing business operations within the company. The COO reports to the chief executive officer (CEO) and is usually second-in-command within the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Managing and overseeing the daily business operations of the Company
- Keeping the CEO apprised of significant events;
- Collaborating with the CEO and consulting with them on important decisions;
- Creating business initiatives, operation strategies, and policies often related to minimizing expenses;
- Communicating business strategy and policy to employees and delegating projects;
- Executing the company's business plans;
- Fostering employee alignment with the business model and corporate goals.
- Developing and implementing policies for daily operations and communicating these policy changes to department supervisors.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's or master's degree in business management, administration, or management
- Leadership experience both within a company's industry and working in the corporate world in general
- Prior experience in the COO role or in similar roles
- An understanding of finance, marketing, and IT infrastructure; competency and skills in strategic planning, business development, organization, leadership, fundraising, public speaking, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving.
- Organizational, administrative, and leadership skills.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Decision-making and delegation.
- Reporting to the CEO on daily operations.
- Critical thinking and multitasking.
Remuneration: NGN 850,000 - 1,500,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.