Chief General Manager, Maintenance (Dangote Cement Transport)
Management & Business Development
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordination and administration of Dangote Cement Transport (DCT.) in Dangote Cement Plc, Obajana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:More than 20 years
- Responsible for operations and maintenance of all DCT equipment.
- Spares and materials control for cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for DCT continuous improvement activities.
- Outsourcing external professional services/support as approved by management.
- Technical manpower planning and administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Director, DCT,
- BSc/B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 30 years relevant experience.
- Operation and truck maintenance skills.
- Possess management and administration skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Suite.
- SAP literacy is an advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.