The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership for all aspects of the company's operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the company's operations to the board of directors and company staff.
- Oversees the organization's financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals of the company.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company's objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company's compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiates with other companies regarding actions such as mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the company's representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Act as the figurative head of the organization when communicating with stockholders, government entities and the general public.
- Lead the development of the organization’s long- and short-term strategies.
- Manage overall operations and make major decisions affecting the organization.
- Manage the organization’s resources.
- Negotiate or approve agreements and contracts for the organization.
- Manage company organizational structure.
- Communicate with the board of directors.
- Assess and minimize risks to the company.
- Set strategic goals.
- Provide company-wide leadership.
- Serve as the company’s primary spokesperson.
- Identify and address companywide problems.
- Develop and uphold the company’s culture and mission/vision.
- Implement strategic plans by working with senior stakeholders.
- Evaluate and track the success of the company in reaching its goals.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or second degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an advantage)
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Managing Director/CEO for 5 years in a reputable blue chip company
- Hands-on experience in developing strategic and business plans
- In-depth knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Excellent skills to lead information and communication technology automation processes
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.