Partner with the business to understand their needs and operating environment in order to transform business requirements into solutions exploiting IT capabilities and focusing on business satisfaction.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Lead in the capturing, analyzing and documenting (i.e. through diagrams, flowcharts, data models, user experience designs, storyboards) business requirements for IT solutions and services following WFP policies, standards and strategies.
2. Function as the bridge between TEC product focal points and Business owners within WFP and external counterparts for IT solutions and services delivery.
3. Communicate business requirements to business counterparts, for a shared understanding of the requirements and effective implementation of strategies/plans.
4. Baseline and track business requirements through to implementation ensuring efficient management of change.
5. Project manage the deployment, implementation and scale-up of new solutions or new functionality with Technology Division (TEC) teams where applicable including testing and analyzing IT solutions and document the match against business requirements for quality and accuracy.
6. Establish and maintain close partnerships with business counterparts to effectively meet their needs.
7. Maintain up-to-date service catalogue of IT solutions offered to the business, including current, retired and those in the pipeline to ensure effective knowledge management.
8. Manage alignment of IT service levels with SLAs for solutions or services focused on the business needs. Conduct survey on business satisfaction with IT solutions and services.
9. Manage estimates, business cases, planning, risk identification, problem and issue management to ensure the effective delivery of IT solutions.
10. Adhere to processes, procedures and templates for the Business Relationship Management, Business Analysis, and IT Project Management functions to ensure compliance and consistency.
11. Ensure the provision of enhanced business intelligence (BI)/analytics to support CO decision making and risk mitigation measures, including the development and delivery of standardized dashboard and reports.
12. Take full ownership of staff capacity building for the operation and maintenance of WFP-providedÂ applications, including identification of capacity gaps, planning and arranging training and onboarding for system support and maintenance staff.
13. Other accountabilities as required
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
PurposeUnderstand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFPs Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives. Â Be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes (such as evolving needs of beneficiaries, new requirements of partners). Â Make the mission inspiring to our team: Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFPs mission. Â Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Sets own goals in alignment with WFPs overall operations, and is able to communicate this link to others.
PeopleLook for ways to strengthen people's skills: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses to increase self-awareness, and includes these in conversations on own developmental needs. Â Create an inclusive culture: Participates in open dialogue, and values the diverse opinion of others, regardless of background, culture, experience, or country assignment. Â Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Proactively seeks feedback and coaching to build confidence, and develop and improve individual skills. Â Create an I will/We will spirit: Participates in accomplishing team activities and goals in the face of challenging circumstances.
PerformanceEncourage innovation & creative solutions: Shows willingness to explore and experiment with new ideas and approaches in own work. Â Focus on getting results: Consistently delivers results within individual scope of work on time, on budget and without errors. Â Make commitments and make good on commitments: Commits to upholding individual accountabilities and responsibilities in the face of ever-changing country or functional priorities. Â Be Decisive: Makes rational decisions about individual activities when faced with uncertain circumstances, including in times of ambiguity regarding information or manager direction.
PartnershipConnect and share across WFP units: Seeks to understand and adapt to internal or cross-unit teams priorities and preferred working styles. Â Build strong external partnerships: Demonstrates ability to understand and appropriately respond to and/or escalate needs of external partners. Â Be politically agile & adaptable: Portrays an informed and professional demeanor toward internal and external partners and stakeholders. Â Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Provides operational support on analyses and assessments that quantifies and demonstrates WFPs unique value as a partner.
Capability Name Description of the behaviour expected for the proficiency level Governance, Strategy and Architecture Shares knowledge of IT governance process and system architecture development with team and analyses current designs for improvements and enhancements while ensuring compliance with legislation and specifies any required changes. Change Implementation, Project Management, Planning and Optimization Demonstrates the ability to collate time, resource, and budgetary estimates from multiple stakeholders to design plans for complex projects, implementation activities and manages the change control procedure, while ensuring that project deliverables are completed. Technical Expertise Exhibits deep technical knowledge in area of expertise and actively transfers knowledge to strengthen the skill base across the function; considers the most appropriate use of technical resources to ensure skill development and optimization of resource allocation. Requirement Definition & Management Specifies and documents business requirements as directed, ensuring traceability back to source; analyses them for adherence to business objectives and for consistency, challenging positively as appropriate. Works with stakeholders to prioritise requirements. Strategic Account Management Proactively engages key stakeholders at existing/potential client sites to gain an understanding of how WFP can best serve as a strategic partner in meeting future business needs. Business Analysis Has in-depth understanding of operational requirements, business issues and opportunities to conduct stakeholder and benefit analysis of options to identify effective and optimal automated/ non-automated solutions that meet business needs.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
Has analysed major technical issues of projects and formulated recommendations.
Has participated in the analysis and re-design of business processes or applications.
Has conducted cost-benefit analyses to support project management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.