Business Relationship Manager (Anambra)
Management & Business Development
We are currently looking to hire a Business relationship manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for Merchant Acquisition, developing sales strategies and identifying business growth opportunities.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
What you’ll get to do
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services.
- Cross selling of bank products and services.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead
- Manages and maintains current business relationships
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Minimum 4-5 years in-depth sales experience, preferably in the banking, fintech or similar industries.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Experience in marketing/sales within the banking sector with emphasis on onboarding and managing Merchants.
- Experience selling lending services and merchant POS devices to corporates should be an added advantage (Good network of enterprise merchants)
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.