- Oversee day-to-day operations, design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes that ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee the recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process and prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure all staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Ensure the submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Facilitate performance review meetings enduring overall team is functional and result-oriented.
- Provide support with recruiting the right talent within the organization
- Agree on specifications and execute interior design projects in collaboration with Senior Design Partners, Clients, and other supply chain partners to time, cost and specification
- Contribute and coordinate towards strategic marketing, sales and public relations activities
- Deliver quality and style for clients whilst maximizing revenue and profit, alongside effective management of project budgets.
- Develop business plans and project tenders where necessary
- Manage and effectively report P&L accounts and operating budgets for the company
- Draw up and finalizing contracts with clients
Qualification & Skill Requirements
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Proven experience as a Manager in a Luxury Interior Design Company or similar role
- Four (4) years of work experience in Interior Decoration and/or Architecture business Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, Architecture, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability & problem-solving aptitude