Management & Business Development
This is an opportunity to manage one of the top restaurants in the Niger Delta and grow the business in line with advised metrics and budgets. The ideal candidate will demonstrate high proficiency for problem solving, social & emotional intelligence, attention to detail, leadership and integrity.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Increase month-on-month Daily Average Sales by a minimum of 10%
- Manage the front and back office teams to ensure discipline, productivity, teamwork, appearance, hygiene, punctuality, grievance management and conduct in a bid to ensure 100% excellent service delivery
- Handle Cash Register and POS Billing Machine, delegate only when absolutely necessary
- Render Daily Sales Report accurately and timely
- Handle one of the two Customer Service Lines until advised otherwise
- Provide oversight and supervision for Inventory Records, ensure reports are accurate
- Conduct surprise stock counts and Inventory Records reconfirmation at least twice a month
- Ensure optimal client experience by engaging customers during peak/surge periods and effectively managing space
- Manage customer complaints professionally and escalate to Management when necessary
- Ensure consistency of product and service quality
- Implement business development strategies for incremental sales count and revenue
- Manage the back and front office teams effectively and efficiently to ensure high productivity
- Engagement with customers to prevent and ameliorate tragic moments
- Implement operational changes with proper planning and strategy
- Understand the needs and preferences of customers and ensure fulfilment
- Engagement with regulators and Government agencies when required
- Ensure all government levies are paid timely, receipted and renewed before expiration
- Responsible for the incremental growth and profitability of the business in line with advised budgets
- Develop marketing plans and promotional activities with key stakeholders and media.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Sales and Customer Service experience in the Hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work proficiently and remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines (not a cliché)
- Outstanding leadership and personal organization skills
- Attention to detail and mental nimbleness
- Proficient in MS Office and graphics design
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills
- High level of social and emotional intelligence
- Professional appearance, grooming and countenance at all times
- A winning mentality
Remuneration: NGN 840,000 per annum, subject to review post-confirmation.
- Dress code is applicable.
- 74 working hours a week, Monday to Saturday.
- The company’s culture promotes knowledge, learning and sustainability
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.