Business Management Associate
Shelter Suites & Hotels
Management & Business Development
This is a hybrid role at a financial services and solar company that requires the candidate to be in Abuja. We are looking for a graduate that is comfortable using a computer and interacting with clients. The role requires the candidate to do office work and conduct site visits. As a business management associate, you will perform a wide range of tasks related to our day-to-day operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Bookkeeping & general accounting (Creating spreadsheets to track company expenses for taxes or other purposes)
- Create, edit, or maintain presentations and reports using Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- General administrative tasks
- Providing information about pricing strategies and methodologies for pricing new products or services
- Financial Analysis
- Analyzing data to assess the performance of current business practices
- Prepare deal memos
- Business development
- Customer interfacing (phone, mail, in-person)
- Any other task that may be assigned by a superior officer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.