We are seeking a dedicated and results-oriented individual to join our team as a Business Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for orchestrating the development and implementation of a strategic growth plan for our business. Your primary focus will be on ensuring the seamless execution of the plan on a week-to-week basis.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- The Business Execution Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the business, with primary focus on coordinating the team leaders and tracking the progress of projects.
- The candidate will work closely with clients to ensure that their needs are met through services delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- The candidate will also oversee the production, operations, marketing and sales activities of the business.
- Preparing and administering budgets and work plans for the business; liaising with other departments to ensure the execution of projects to meet set deliverables; coordinating the execution of projects from start to finish; engaging with clients to understand their requirements and ensure that their needs are met; and maintaining timely and accurate records of all business activities.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in business development or similar positions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.